Students enrolled in the specialist Geography Science program are required to complete a minimum of eight field days over the course of their program. Field days may be accumulated either through a geography field course and/or through geography courses with field day components as indicated in course descriptions.
8.0 credits and 8 Field Days are required.
First Year: 2.0 credits:
- GGR111H5 and GGR112H5
- 1.0 credit from BIO152H5 or BIO153H5 or CHM110H5 or CHM120H5 or ERS101H5 or ISP130H5 or ( MAT132H5 or MAT135H5 or MAT137H5 or MAT157H5) or ( MAT134H5 or MAT136H5 or MAT139H5 or MAT159H5) or MAT137Y5 or PHY100H5 or PHY136H5 or PHY137H5
Second Year: 2.5 credits:
- 1.5 credits from GGR201H5 or GGR214H5 or GGR217H5 or GGR227H5
- 0.5 credit from GGR202H5 or GGR207H5 or GGR208H5 or GGR209H5 or GGR210H5 or GGR265H5
Third Year: 3.0 credits:
- 2.5 credits from GGR304H5 or GGR305H5 or GGR307H5 or GGR309H5 or GGR315H5 or GGR316H5 or GGR317H5 or GGR338H5 or GGR374H5 or GGR377H5 or GGR379H5 or GGR383H5 or GGR384H5 or JGE378H5
- 0.5 additional credit from the list above or from the following: GGR311H5 or GGR321H5 or GGR322H5 or GGR335H5 or GGR337H5 or GGR372H5 or GGR375H5 or GGR376H5
Fourth Year: 0.5 credit:
Field Days: 8 days:
Eight days accumulated either through a geography field course and/or through geography courses with field day components as indicated in course descriptions.
ROP/Project courses: Maximum 2.0 credits:
Students may take no more than 2.0 credits combined in ROP, individual project courses, or thesis courses at the 300/400 level for credit toward a Geography Major program.