Limited Enrolment — Enrolment in this program is limited to students who have completed ENV100Y with a mark of 60% or higher.
4.0 credits are required, of which at least 1.0 must be at the 300-400 level.
First Year: 1.0 credit:
- Environment Foundation: ENV100Y5
Be sure to look ahead and plan to complete the prerequisites for any upper-level courses that are of interest to you.
Second Year: 1.5 credits:
- Environmental Management Core: ENV201H5
- Social Science/Humanities Core: 0.5 credit chosen from this list: ENG259H5; GGR202H5, GGR207H5, GGR208H5, GGR209H5, GGR210H5, GGR252H5, GGR265H5, GGR288H5; JPE251H5, JPE252H5;
- Science Core: 0.5 credit chosen from this list: ANT214H5; BIO201H5, BIO205H5, BIO211H5; ERS201H5; GGR201H5, GGR214H5, GGR217H5, GGR227H5;
Third Year: 1.5 credits:
- Environmental Management Perspectives:1.0 additional credit chosen from this list: ANT357H5, ANT368H5, ANT370H5, ANT463H5, ANT464H5; ECO373Y5; ENV305H5, ENV310H5, ENV311H5, ENV320H5, ENV393H5, ENV425H5, ENV430H5; GGR318H5, GGR322H5, GGR325H5, GGR329H5, GGR333H5, GGR348H5, GGR349H5, GGR353H5, GGR361H5, GGR362H5, GGR365H5, GGR370H5, GGR415H5, GGR418H5, GGR461H5; JEP351H5, JEP356H5, JEP452H5; JGE378H5; POL475H5; SOC465H5; WRI375H5
- Field, Project-based, Experiential, and Research Perspectives: 0.5 credit chosen from this list: ENV299Y5, ENV332H5, ENV399Y5, ENV496H5, ENV497H5; GGR335H5, GGR376H5, GGR379H5, GGR389H5; JEG401Y5, JEG417Y5; or another program-relevant Field, Project-Based, or Research course, with permission of the Program Advisor
Note This is intended to be an interdisciplinary program. At least three different disciplines must be represented among the courses that are counted as program requirements. For example, a course list selected from ENV + GGR + ANT is acceptable, but a course list selected only from ENV + GGR is not. Please contact the Program Advisors or Academic Counsellor if you have any questions about the validity of your course selections.