Limited Enrolment — Enrolment is limited to students who have:
- completed Gr. 12(4U) Biology and Advanced Functions or equivalent;
- completed 8.0 credits;
- completed PSY201H5 (or equivalent), PSY210H5, PSY240H5 and at least 1.0 credit of 200-level ANT/BIO/SOC courses with a minimum average of 75% across the 2.5 credits; and
- a minimum CGPA of 2.70.
Students who do not meet these requirements and/or students who apply after third year must have a psychology average of at least 75% (based on a minimum of PSY201H5 and the next most recent 1.5 credits completed in psychology) as well as an AGPA of at least 2.7. These requirements are based on all courses taken during students' most recent academic year (including Summer, when applicable).
13.0-14.5 credits are required, including at least 5.0 300/400-level credits of which 1.5 must be at the 400-level.
First Year: PSY100Y5; ( ANT101H5, ANT102H5)/ ( BIO152H5, BIO153H5)/ 1.0 credit from BIO202H5, BIO205H5, BIO206H5, BIO207H5/ SOC100H5
- PSY201H5/ ECO220Y5/ ECO227Y5/ SOC350H5/ STA218H5/ STA220H5/
- PSY210H5, PSY240H5
- 0.5 credit from the following: PSY202H5 (or equivalent), PSY270H5, PSY280H5, PSY290H5, JLP285H5
- 3.0 credits from the following: PSY310H5, PSY311H5, PSY312H5, PSY313H5, PSY314H5, PSY316H5, PSY317H5, PSY318H5, PSY319H5, PSY321H5, PSY325H5, PSY330H5, PSY331H5, PSY333H5, PSY340H5, PSY341H5, PSY343H5, PSY344H5, PSY346H5, PSY353H5, PSY385H5, PSY391H5, PSY392H5, PSY393H5, JLP385H5, JLP388H5, JLP315H5, JLP383H5, LP384H5, JLP388H5,
- PSY442Y5 and at least 0.5 credit from the following: PSY400Y5, PSY401H5, PSY403H5, PSY404H5, PSY405H5, PSY406H5, PSY410H5, PSY415H5, PSY440H5, PSY474H5, PSY495H5, PSY499H5, PSY499Y5, JLP481H5, JLP483H5
- One of the following:
- 2.0 credits from: ANT202H5, ANT203H5, ANT204H5, ANT205H5, ANT206H5, ANT207H5, ANT211H5, ANT212H5, ANT214H5, ANT215H5, ANT220H5, ANT241H5, ANT306H5, ANT322H5, ANT331H5, ANT332H5, ANT333H5, ANT334H5, ANT335H5, ANT337H5, ANT338H5, ANT341H5, ANT350H5, ANT352H5, ANT362H5, ANT364H5, ANT365H5, ANT401H5, ANT403H5, ANT434H5, ANT437H5, ANT460H5, ANT461H5, ANT462H5
- 2.5 credits from: SOC205H5, SOC209H5, SOC211H5, SOC216H5, SOC219H5, SOC224H5, SOC227H5, SOC240H5, SOC244H5, SOC263H5, SOC275H5, SOC304H5, SOC307H5, SOC310H5, SOC316H5, SOC323H5, SOC332H5, SOC333H5, SOC341H5, SOC352H5, SOC356H5, SOC359H5, SOC371H5, SOC375H5, SOC380H5, SOC456H5, SOC457H5
- 2.0 credits from: BIO202H5, BIO205H5, BIO206H5, BIO207H5, BIO210Y5, BIO315H5, BIO341H5, BIO370Y5, BIO371H5, BIO372H5, BIO375H5, BIO380H5, BIO403H5, BIO407H5, BIO434H5, BIO443H5, BIO476H5, BIO477H5; ANT202H5, ANT203H5, ANT331H5, ANT332H5, ANT333H5, ANT334H5
- 2.5 additional credits to be selected from the following (no more than 1.0 credit from any one discipline):
ANT - Any course in 3(a) not counted previously
SOC - Any course in 3(b) not counted previously
BIO - Any course in 3(c) not counted previously
CHM - CHM242H5, CHM243H5, CHM341H5, CHM345H5, CHM347H5, CHM361H5, CHM362H5
ENG - ENG234H5, ENG384H5
FRE - FRE225Y5, FRE355H5
HIS - HIS310H5, HIS326Y5, HIS338H5
LIN - LIN101H5, LIN102H5, LIN200H5, LIN256H5, LIN258H5, LIN358H5, LIN380H5
JAL - JAL253H5, JAL355H5
PHL - PHL243H5, PHL244H5, PHL255H5, PHL267H5, PHL271H5, PHL272H5, PHL274H5, PHL277Y5, PHL282H5, PHL283H5, PHL290H5, PHL350H5, PHL355H5, PHL357H5, PHL358H5, PHL367H5, PHL370H5, PHL374H5, PHL376H5
RLG - RLG314H5
WGS - Any course
1. Students intending to complete Biology courses to satisfy Exceptionality in Human Learning Specialist requirements should thoroughly review Biology prerequisite requirements prior to enrolment to determine eligibility.