This program can only be taken jointly with a Commerce Specialist program. Students must be actively enrolled in a Commerce (BCom) Specialist Program in order to be admitted to this Economics program. Students must complete one of the following Commerce programs in order to complete this program: ERSPE1704, ERSPE2034, ERSPE2273.
Limited Enrolment — This program may only be taken jointly with a Specialist program in Commerce which leads to a BCom degree. Students must be actively enrolled in one of these Commerce Specialist (BCom) Programs in order to qualify for this Economics Specialist program: ERSPE1704 or ERSPE2034 or ERSPE2273.
Additionally, enrolment in this program is limited to students with [70% in ECO100Y5 or (70% in each of ECO101H5 and ECO102H5)] and [80% in MAT133Y5 or (63% in MAT134Y5 or MAT135Y5) or (63% in MAT132H5 and MAT134H5) or (63% in MAT135H5 and MAT136H5) or 60% in MAT137Y5 or (60% in MAT137H5 and MAT139H5)] and 63% in MGT120H5 and a minimum CGPA which is determined annually.
Students enrolled in this program cannot be simultaneously enrolled in any other Economics program: Financial Economics Specialist (ERSPE2722), Economics Specialist (ERSPE1478), Economics Major (ERMAJ1478), Economics Minor (ERMIN1478).
Within a BCom degree, 15.0 credits are required.
- ECO100Y5 or ( ECO101H5 and ECO102H5)
- MAT133Y5 or MAT134Y5 or ( MAT132H5 and MAT134H5) or MAT135Y5 or ( MAT135H5 and MAT136H5) or MAT137Y5 or ( MAT137H5 and MAT139H5)
- MGT120H5 and MGM101H5
- MGT Requirements (5.0 credits)
- ECO Requirements (6.0 credits)
- Writing Component (1.0 credit). 1.0 credit chosen from the following:
- any CLA course(s), (excluding CLA201H5)
- ECO302H5 or ECO303H5 or ECO320Y5 or ECO320H5 or ECO321H5 or ECO335H5 or ECO336H5 or ECO343H5 or ECO344H5 or ECO373Y5 or ECO399Y5 or ECO433H5 or ECO435H5 or ECO456H5 or ECO463H5 or ECO475H5 (only one ECO course from the list may be taken)
- any PHL course(s), (excluding PHL245H5 or PHL246H5 or PHL247H5 or PHL344H5 or PHL345H5 or PHL346H5 or PHL347H5)
- any SOC course(s), (excluding SOC300Y5)
- any course(s) from ENG or FAH or HIS or HPS or LIN or POL or RLG or WRI