14.0 credits are required. The program must include a minimum of 4.0 300/400 level credits (2.0 in French and 2.0 in Italian), 1.0 credit at the 400 level (either in French or Italian).
7.0 credits are required.
1. FRE280Y5 (or equivalent), FRE225Y5, FRE240Y5/(FRE240H5,FRE241H5), FRE272Y5.
Note: FRE225Y5 MUST be completed in the second year OR prior to enrolling in 300/400-level courses in Language Teaching and Learning course category.
2. FRE382H5, FRE383H5.
3. 1.0 credit to be chosen among the FRE courses in Teaching and Learning: FRE325H5, FRE345H5, FRE352H5, FRE353H5, FRE355H5, FRE380H5, FRE454H5; JFL389H5
7.0 credits are required. All written work will be done in Italian in all courses.
1. ITA200Y5/ ITA201Y5 and ITA350H5
2. ITA351H5/ ITA352H5/ ITA450H5
4. 2.0 additional credits in Italian Language; Linguistics; Teaching and Learning.
5. 2.0 additional credits in any of the other Italian course categories (excluding those listed above).
Italian Cinema - ITA242H5; ITA246H5; ITA247H5; ITA307H5; ITA309H5; ITA311H5; ITA313H5; ITA342H5; ITA343H5
Italian Culture; Literature - ITA103H5; ITA219Y5; ITA221H5; ITA222H5; ITA231H5; ITA232H5; ITA235H5; ITA255Y5; ITA237H5; ITA238H5; ITA307H5; ITA315Y5; ITA370Y5; ITA390H5; ITA391H5; ITA392H5; ITA413Y5; ITA420Y5; ITA436Y5
Italian Experiential Learning - ITA388H5; ITA315Y5; ITA400Y5; ITA413Y5
Italian Language Practice - ITA100Y5; ITA101Y5; ITA102H5; ITA200Y5; ITA201Y5; ITA350Y5; ITA351H5; ITA352H5; ITA450H5
Italian Linguistics; Teaching and Learning - ITA227H5; ITA272H5; ITA373H5; ITA374H5; ITA375H5; ITA376H5; ITA451H5; ITA437Y5