Limited Enrolment — Enrolment in this program is limited to students who have completed ENV100Y5 with a mark of 65% or higher, and who have a CGPA of at least 2.0.
12.0 credits are required, of which at least 4.0 must be at the 300-400 level, including at least 1.0 at the 400 level.
First Year: 3.0 credits:
- Environment Foundation: ENV100Y5
- Economics Foundations: ECO100Y5 or (ECO101H5 and ECO102H5)
- Foundations in Related Disciplines: 1.0 credit from: ANT102H5; GGR111H5; POL111H5, POL114H5; SOC100H5
Be sure to look ahead and plan to complete the prerequisites for any upper-level courses that are of interest to you.
Second Year: 4.5 credits:
- Environmental Management Core: ENV201H5
- Environmental Policy Core: JPE251H5 and JPE252H5 (formerly JPE250Y5)
- Social Science/Humanities Core: 1.0 credits from: ANT241H5; ENG259H5; ENV205H5; GGR202H5, GGR207H5, GGR208H5, GGR209H5, GGR210H5, GGR252H5, GGR265H5, GGR288H5; PHL274H5, PHL284H5
- Science Core: 1.0 credit from: ANT214H5; BIO201H5, BIO205H5, BIO211H5; ERS201H5, ERS202H5, ERS203H5; GGR201H5, GGR214H5, GGR217H5, GGR227H5;
- Quantitative, Digital, and Analytical Methods Core: 1.0 credit from: GGR276H5, GGR277H5, GGR278H5; STA215H5, STA220H5, STA221H5
Upper Years: 4.5 credits:
- Environmental Management Perspectives: 2.0 credit from: ENV310H5, ENV311H5, ENV320H5, ENV393H5, ENV425H5, ENV430H5; JEP452H5
- Social, Economic & Policy Perspectives: 1.0 credits from: ANT357H5, ANT368H5, ANT370H5, ANT463H5, ANT464H5; ECO373Y5; ENV310H5, ENV311H5, ENV320H5, ENV425H5, ENV430H5; GGR313H5, GGR318H5, GGR322H5, GGR325H5, GGR329H5, GGR333H5, GGR348H5, GGR349H5, GGR353H5, GGR361H5, GGR362H5, GGR363H5, GGR365H5, GGR370H5, GGR385H5, GGR415H5, GGR418H5, GGR419H5, GGR420H5, GGR426H5, GGR461H5; JEP351H5, JEP356H5, JEP452H5; JGE378H5; POL343Y5, POL346Y5, POL475H5; SOC349H5, SOC356H5, SOC465H5; WRI375H5
- Scientific Perspectives: 0.5 credit from: ANT327H5; BIO311H5, BIO331H5, BIO333H5, BIO464H5; ENV495H5, ENV496H5; ERS312H5, ERS313H5, ERS315H5, ERS321H5; GGR304H5, GGR305H5, GGR307H5, GGR309H5, GGR311H5, GGR315H5, GGR316H5, GGR317H5, GGR322H5, GGR337H5, GGR338H5, GGR374H5, GGR375H5, GGR376H5, GGR377H5, GGR383H5, GGR384H5, GGR404H5, GGR406H5, GGR407H5, GGR440H5, GGR484H5; JGE378H5;
- Field, Project-based, Experiential, and Research Perspectives: 1.0 credit from: ENV299Y5, ENV332H5, ENV399Y5, ENV496H5, ENV497H5; GGR335H5, GGR379H5, GGR389H5; JEG401Y5, JEG417Y5 or another program-relevant Field, Experiential, or Research course, with permission of the Program Advisor
Note: This is intended to be an interdisciplinary program. At least four different disciplines must be represented among the courses that are counted as program requirements. For example, a course list selected from ENV + GGR + ANT + POL is acceptable, but a course list selected only from ENV + GGR + HIS is not. Please contact the Program Advisors or Academic Counsellor if you have any questions about the validity of your course selections.